Saturday 3 September 2011

Need to buy new activator gel today... 5th session tomorrow

Today I need to go to Boots to purchase some more activator gel. About £3.00, will cover two sessions of full chest and abdomen on my body, so its not too expensive really.

I took a look over the area this morning, there are quite a few patches with no hairs at all, but also there are some patches where new hair is just sprouting, and also some thicker hairs that you can just pull out because they were damaged by the previous treatment. Alot of the hairs are stuck under a thin layer of skin, this is not a problem, usually the hair comes through gradually, but I also like to use an ex-foliator scrub to help with this. 

My camera is not good enough to really get a close picture to demonstrate this, but I'll try a little later before I shave as preparation for tomorrows session.

I checked the stats of this blog, its nice to see a few people checking it, because I think I am not just reviewing the BSSP, but I am showing all of you the active results. So keep checking back. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment